Vision Agricultural policies and enterprises as an investment strategy for financial sustainability of the Diocese.
- Establishment of large scale farming in selected Agricultural zones of the Diocese.
- Adopt the Malaysian model of Agriculture by generating Agricultural output and creating jobs by means of small scale Agro-based outfits.
- Enlist partners such as government and international agencies for the implementation of our vision
Existing Agricultural Establishments
- Modern Piggery with 2 blocks capable of stocking 180 sows and boars and double that number of piglets.
- Modern maize farm with a tractor
- Modern poultry by the Women Ministry
- A modern plantain plantation in the drawing board